Hauntings

bw! said:
lets talk about aliens now
I think i0n is an Alien..:lol: i mean, it seems like he's gone of the face of the Earth..he might have went back home..maybe Wiichat.com is some sort of Alien website that monitor's Teenage humans behavior ZOMG

banner.gif

lets post more pictures of shadows and ghost :yesnod:

so we can get scared :lol:

WOW WOW WOW DUDE!! triple posting is Not good. Edit Button please. And no i said i think..this site is Run by Teenage humans.

DRMARIO said:
Wait a second...
I've just read someone ask whether they can prove this woman is a witch or not..

1: You can't prove someone's religion
2: Demon_Slayer, you answered No, one would assume you'd understand that being a witch isn't about curses and black magic.
Being a witch is either a religion, or the simple practice of magicK.

Witch has just been portrayed as an evil character through history.

If I remember correctly wasnt witch originaly something to do with wiccan?

I think they were healers in the beginning.

It is all the medieval age and the renneisince(Sp) which has give us the image of witch craft being evil. Also the dark ages.

DRMARIO, to be 100% honest with you, i can't say if she was a witch or not. Trough out history people have called her a Witch because of the terrible Legends that fallows...and things do happen in the Graveyard. I don't know what she was. But in the Moncton (City to where she is Buried) History Book, she was called a witch. That's what it is. I read a few books on Wiccan about witchcraft and High Magick. I Tried some High Magick, already did the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Where you call all four Archangels. I know a few things. And i am fully aware that The definition of witch that is implied on Rebeca is completely different for Modern Definition. Actually the Definition of Magick i think goes like " Magick is the science and art of causing change (in consciousness) to occur in conformity with will, using means not currently understood by traditional Western Science"

Last edited:
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=u6trH81xpko[/MEDIA]

I found this Vid..has a bunch of pics in them

Back