Have they stopped Making Wii Play

Lip

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
8299-0539-5252-8260
Ive had this game on order for a couple of months now and still havent got it in stock been in all the game shop in town a couple of time and no one has got it.. Im begining to think they have stopped making it lol

I really want a second Wii Remote i couldnt even find one of them in stock

hmm, unfortunate, your town game stores must suck, i have, and don tlisten to the flamers, it is AWESOME!!! the high score medal system is a kool addition. hope your able to get it soon, and no, it is still in production

hmm im wouldn't say they have stopped making the "wii play game" because you get one free with a remote. Maybe they just need re-stocked

to be honest the game shop near me are crap for wii games i went in about 7.. i tried hmv they had about 5 different wii games in a small corner one shop didnt even have any.. I just cant wait to play it. I'll just have to keep waiting cant grumble to much the place ive ordered it from are only charging £27.99 with free delivery i got sonice from the same place for £29.99 and it came a day earlier than the release and in the shops its £39.99

Why would you want that game, do you want it for your girlfriend or something?

Dude, some of the mini-games are decent time killers..and I'm sure the most desired part of the game is the extra controller included.

I finally got my order despatched!

Orderd via Gameplay online about 10 days ago and every day the delivery estimate just stayed at 2 weeks and never got any quicker (actually was going up as opposed to counting down)

Then last night I got an email saying it had been despatched! The website now says orders 'usually sent within 1 week' so maybe they have more in.

You dont get charged until order is depatched but bit dearer that you found - £34.99

Also ordered with Choices UK but waited 10 days and no progress with them. I think some of the other pre order sites arent the most reliable for getting stock in...hmv, powerplay etc

Oh I didn't read the part about the second wiimote, so I guess you're pretty sane.

Seriously though does it together cost more than the wiimote or just as much as a wiimote? If it's more than the cost of a wiimote you should just get a wiimote and save the rest for a game that's actually good on the VC.

Back