Have You Beat MP3 100%

ZakAtak

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2008
Has anybody here finished Metroid Prime 100%? I have on both Easy and Veteran. Havent gotten to Hypermode yet becasue Im occupied with SSBB :yesnod:

I almost have every creature scanned, just missing 1 Space pirate lore, and 2 creatures (one is the pirate screechbat, not sure what the other phazon creature is)

I have it on 14%.....Normal......

Yeah I'm at like 20 some percent on normal. New games keep coming out before I can get back to it.

just wish i had the time to complete it, so little time so many games. Great game though.

I had the first few levels in Hypermode done with 100% scans, but bought a PS3 and haven't really touched my Wii since. I think I had 95% in normal mode when I finished though. I missed a couple scans in the first levels before I knew I needed them to get 100%.

Man I got 100 on veteran and hypermode is crazy! Too many games to play. Yet if you havn't beaten the whole game once then you are missing out on so great art and game play. The second half of metroid could have been it's own game style wise. Very challenging too.

Back