Have you ever got addicted to a phrase someone said and kept saying it?

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
have you ever heard anything like a phrase, quote, slogan, or part of a song that you kept singing are reapeating it over and over agaim that it got stuck in your head and you could'nt stop saying it?
if so post it down and who or where you got it from.

never said it but i play it over in my head alot..by vin scully - little roller up along first.. BEHIND THE BAG! it gets through buckner! here comes knight and the mets win it! this is the game that won the '86 world series

Funny you say that...though it's not happening to me, My Friend heard something on the internet. You probly heard it to or something " So I hear you like Mudkips" The pokemon thing. anyways for me, lot's of quotes i got were from Prince of Persia, like this one
"Dark Prince: Upwards and onwards prince, hurry to the Palace and Reclaim your throne.
Prince: I'm going as fast as i can, what do you suggest? I grow wings and Fly?
Dark Prince: One can always dream"

lol yea i heard of mudkipz...they said it on the tom green show..along with "do a barrel roll" which ive said once lol

All the freaking time.

Actually, it usually goes around in my circle of friends, rather than just me. Right now, our thing is putting "Falcon" in front of one-word-responses and saying it with a definitive tone (SSB). It is so freaking funny to see teacher's reactions.

Just today:

English teacher: Does this poem show personification?

My friend and I at the same exact time: FALCON YES!

Class: :lol:

Teacher: :confused:

EDIT: We usually keep them for about a month or two and by then we've thought of another one.

Last edited:
Well I don't really say something I hear, but people do when I talk.
Like I usually say tunes or something, and someone else will start saying it when they used to say I am listening to music.

I dunno, nothing exciting yet, plus im tired.

well alot of people call it tunes now, probably because of the ipods itunes, and plus its easier to say (1 syllable > music 2 syllables)

"it was the summer of 95 so what
it the backyard, shaving the old plies,
feeling so strong(strong1), something went wrong(wrong!)
straight to the finger, it was a stinger it was so long,
i remember that day like that day that i said ;i swear i'll never hurt myself again'
but im' deemed myself to be wrong to be wrong
gotta keep moving on...
they always played that slow song"

"and when they come for me i'll be sitting at my desk
with a gun in my hand and a bullet-proof vest
saying 'my my my the time sure flies by'
when you know your going to die by the end of the night say 'hey'"

yeah basically any song lyrics to streetlight manifesto

also~~a quotea from tallegada(sp?) nights, the ballod of ricky bobby
"i'm basically the best there is, plain and simple....when i wake up in the morning.......i piss excellence'

i also use the phrase "and what not" due to me watching corner gas

LMAO Steph as my witness...

"DO YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN? WHEN YOU PUSH HER AROUND? DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW? SHE FALLS TO THE GROUND.."-The Red Jumsuit Apparatus-Face Down
I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD. IVE BEEN SINGING IT FOR A WEEK AND A HALF!

hmm... awhile back...everyone was doing Qagmire quotes...your mom jokes...

my friends and i just copy each other like

Me : Dick

Friend : Least i got a dick

Me : Rather have no dick than a really girly one

Back