Have you ever seen a ghost before?

[DS]Leader;1040454 said:
2nd day with no sleep

Wow! I feel bad for you. At least see a cool movie or do something you like. That always help me to take my mind off something scary.:)

I think of Smashbros when I can't sleep, or think of a girl that you have a crush on and say to yourself,"You big pussy be brave it's just a movie, video, story ect", that helps me.

Do you think people could get possessed by ghost or demons?

To me, it's more common to get possessed by demons than ghost.

Do you think people could get possessed by ghost or demons?

To me, it's more common to get possessed by demons than ghost.

Of course you can. Haven't you heard of that movie "The Exorcisim Of Emily Rose"? A priest had to go to court because the girl died in the exorcisim.
(BTW I don't watch horror movies my friends and family tell me what they are about)

Of course you can. Haven't you heard of that movie "The Exorcisim Of Emily Rose"? A priest had to go to court because the girl died in the exorcisim.
(BTW I don't watch horror movies my friends and family tell me what they are about)

I've heard about the movie, but never seen it. Still, I wonder if ghost could do that?

I don't know if ghosts could do that but it happens.

Somebody post a video of an exorcisim :p

NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE SCARY MOVIES!!!:lol:

ATTENTION! DON'T LISTEN TO GC!! NO POSTING EXORCISM!

I could not sleep very well last night cuz I saw on utbe
"the grude girl in the mirror":lol:......:scared:

My 10 year old cousin tried to show me a video about an exorcisim on Youtube but I didn't watch it but I'm trying to remember the name. Was it Jin?

Back