Have you ever seen a ghost before?

Maybe he should also put up the one I suggested.:yesnod:

Last edited:
On page 4 of this thread click on the first out of the four videos that
DS leader posted, then skip to the end of the video, the girl video should be one of the videos at the bottom of the screen.

On page 4 of this thread click on the first out of the four videos that
DS leader posted, then skip to the end of the video, the girl video should be one of the videos at the bottom of the screen.

I wasn't scared by that grudge girl.
I looked at some exorcism videos but they aren't to good. I saw one that was only pictures with the sound of the exorcisim and another that was in Israelian. If anybody wants to see them I could post them.

I'm pretty sure some other people would be creeped out by it, I sure was.

I think this smiley describes it all.----:yikes:

I'm not 100% sure but.....

Ghosts-Believed to be people in the after life.
Spirits-Believed to be non visible people/things that represent something/do something.
Demons-Believed to be Haunted or/and cursed/evil unnatural beings.

Last edited:
[DS]Leader;1041232 said:
Demons also known as devils and exorcisms. Spirits are haunted ghost. Ghosts are living dead

Demons are the Devils minions and have the ability to possess people that haven't been baptize by the priest.

Spirits are the souls of people when they die of murder, torture, suffer by pain and die, and etc. The spirits are neutral, ethier they are friendly or evil. It depends on their life they had...

Ghosts are.... well I don't know much about ghosts, but I'll go with [DS] Leader's opinion.

Demons are the Devils minions and have the ability to possess people that haven't been baptize by the priest.

Spirits are the souls of people when they die of murder, torture, suffer by pain and die, and etc. The spirits are neutral, ethier they are friendly or evil. It depends on their life they had...

Ghosts are.... well I don't know much about ghosts, but I'll go with [DS] Leader's opinion.

These sound reasonable to me.

Has any of you heard of that movie called "The Haunting In Conneticut"?

[DS]Leader;1041739 said:
My sister has she said it was scary. There is no way that is based on true events.....

When they say "based on true events" it means that parts in the movie did happen. Like "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre". Some parts were real.

[DS]Leader;1041739 said:
My sister has she said it was scary. There is no way that is based on true events.....
What that actually means is that it's based on what a Connecticut family claimed were true events. A visit to good old Wikipedia turned up this quote from the author of the book the film is based on after he interviewed the family in question: "As I gathered all the necessary information for the book, I found that the accounts of the individual Snedekers didn’t quite mesh. They just couldn’t keep their stories straight."

Back