Hello fellow gamers!

Commik1st

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2012
US
I am a 28 year old chick who's been gaming since 5. I love what all systems have to offer even if they don't use their full capacity to be mind blowing consoles. I am especially into classic and foreign games/gaming. Such as Neo-Geo, Famicom, etc. From Vertical Shooters to MMORPG's I love it all. As a woman it's hard to find other women to play games with but makes it even more fun when I kick a dude's butt at a game...especially his favorite MUWHAHAHAHA! It's all in good fun though. Seriously, I'm excited to join the WiiChat Forums and look forward to getting to know players alike.

Welcome t' Wiichat, Commik1st. Hope ya enjoy the forums. :thumbsup:

Won't lie, it's pretty damn amusin' to see an imbecile who thinks women can't game get their digital asses handed to themselves by the supposedly inferior sex. :lol:

Welcome t' Wiichat, Commik1st. Hope ya enjoy the forums. :thumbsup:

Won't lie, it's pretty damn amusin' to see an imbecile who thinks women can't game get their digital asses handed to themselves by the supposedly inferior sex. :lol:

Thought I said it pretty good myself but I have to admit you said it much better!! :) Thanks for the welcome!

Almost 200 views and I got 3 welcomes out of it :) Already feels just like a family :wink:

Don't be fooled by the view count (... everyone is 'fore the learn not to though lol). Almost-all of those views are bots and search engines. Probably was a member or two rude enough t' not welcome you, but 'ey, every forum has it's downers. :lol:

To y'all who're skulkin' about but still silent, that's a hint t' welcome all the newcomers ya quiet fools.

Don't be fooled by the view count (... everyone is 'fore the learn not to though lol). Almost-all of those views are bots and search engines. Probably was a member or two rude enough t' not welcome you, but 'ey, every forum has it's downers. :lol:

To y'all who're skulkin' about but still silent, that's a hint t' welcome all the newcomers ya quiet fools.

I like the distinct change in font size when addressing the silent ones lol gets down to business!

As famously quoted by Teddy...

Theodore Roosevelt said:
Speak softly and carry a big stick.

In my case, speak with size 1 text and carry a ban hammer. :lol:

ELLO72.jpg

Oh and don't forget the guests. :hand:

Wait........a thread can get viewed by a guest, right? I'm still pretty much a noob to this forum :lol:

Don't think many forum guests view Introduction threads as a top priority, yeah? :lol: But aye, pretty sure they do count to views as well.

Back