Hello from NS - need help for excite truck!

mhowellgtc

WiiChat Member
Jan 21, 2007
Registering on behalf of my 10 year old son. We bought excite truck and upon first use we can't get past tutorials. Truck keeps pulling to the right despite holding remote straight and re-syncing continually. Any idea anyone

Yes, hold the wii remote like a steering wheel with the two and one button near your right hand and the arrows by your left, then when you steer you have to steer it like a steering wheel, and while in the air on a jump you can tilt it forward or back. Hope this helps if you need help still just repost. Hope this helps!

excite truck problem

thanks for the posts. We are holding remote horizontally, precisely as described in instructions. Truck simply will not drive straight!. We cannot get truck to respond to either right or left turns, as it immediately pulls to right after countdown to start. BUg in software?? Or are we missing something?

Are you holding it with the buttons facing you, or the buttons in the air?
Should be facing you i believe. And could be a buggy Excite disk who knows, doubt it tho.

And NS? as in?

ok you are supposed to have buttons face the ceiling, then tilt it right or left
like a steering wheel.

I think youa moving your Wiimote to the left or right wanting the truck to turn, you're supposed to gyrate the control left or right like a steering wheel, and holding it like that also, with buttons facing you

Back