MmMm Sweet delicious Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preorder you a Wii? Maybe if I had the money. I don't even have enough to get myself one at this point. Due to a series of unfortunate events, I had to pull out of my life gaurd training. So I'm jobless right now. However, I have considered getting one of those jobs where I play games and get payed for it (such jobs exist). After seeing some of your posts (grr...that Togg. >_>), I'm sure we'll become great friends! ^_^

Kalimar said:
Preorder you a Wii? Maybe if I had the money. I don't even have enough to get myself one at this point. Due to a series of unfortunate events, I had to pull out of my life gaurd training. So I'm jobless right now. However, I have considered getting one of those jobs where I play games and get payed for it (such jobs exist). After seeing some of your posts (grr...that Togg. >_>), I'm sure we'll become great friends! ^_^

Aww, I'm sorry about your bad circumstances, best of luck! You should try applying at Home Depot, you'll get dental, ortho, life insurance, half your car insurance paid, half college tuition paid, medical, home policies if your house is destroyed in a natural disaster, get to take your breaks/lunches when you want, no dress code except basic appropriate stuff, no stupid outfits you have to wear, don't constantly have a mean supervisor over your shoulder, amazing paid vacations, if you want to transfer they pay for the gas, car rental, apartment, plane ticket until you get settled plus many more amazing things. This all applies to if you work full or part time. It's really a wonderful job. Assuming, though, you live in the US hehe. They have some in China I believe as well, they're becoming world-wide.

Yeah, he's a difficult kid lol. I have no doubt we'll be good friends :D :)

Yes, I do live in the US. However, I don't have time to have a job like that, for I am an actor. In fact, our first performance for this play was tonight. There are other reasons, but that one excuse was good enough. ^_^'

Kalimar said:
Yes, I do live in the US. However, I don't have time to have a job like that, for I am an actor. In fact, our first performance for this play was tonight. There are other reasons, but that one excuse was good enough. ^_^'

:eek: I look forward to seeing you on the big screen one day ^.^ Don't come across too many actors :p

Well, I mean theater. That counts as acting too. Right now, the play we are doing is called The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, which is a musical. This is a passion of mine, but I don't think I'll ever make the big screen.

So... could you tell us a little bit about yourself?

Kalimar said:
Well, I mean theater. That counts as acting too. Right now, the play we are doing is called The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, which is a musical. This is a passion of mine, but I don't think I'll ever make the big screen.

So... could you tell us a little bit about yourself?

I'd love to :) What kind of questions do you have? To start, I'm gonna be pre-med so I can become a doctor, go to Africa and help as much as I possibly can. It's my main passion. I've had it since I was 6 and I can't wait till it comes true ^.^ I'm an open book, ask away

well, good luck. im sure you will be a very well known person if you follow your passion:D

this is pretty random, but do you have any opinion on the Blockbuster company? i think they are still way better than renting online, but that might just be because i could practicaly walk to it. its just outside duksoop!lol

Lachadine said:
well, good luck. im sure you will be a very well known person if you follow your passion:D

this is pretty random, but do you have any opinion on the Blockbuster company? i think they are still way better than renting online, but that might just be because i could practicaly walk to it. its just outside duksoop!lol

Thank you :) Fame isn't important to me, I like to be anonymous lol Blockbuster huh? Well, I definantly like them better then Hollywood Video. I grew up with them in Florida. I had this best friend named Jesse. Him and I used to catch lizards, go fishing, climb trees, all kinds of stuff. We used to go to Blockbuster and they would make free videotapes of us messing around and stuff. It was sooo much fun. So, naturally, I have a sensitive spot for them. They're still really cool when I go there now a days. Of course, I live in Washington now so things are different up here. Over all, I love them. Too bad they got bought out :(

~Marisa~ said:
Thank you :) Fame isn't important to me, I like to be anonymous lol Blockbuster huh? Well, I definantly like them better then Hollywood Video. I grew up with them in Florida. I had this best friend named Jesse. Him and I used to catch lizards, go fishing, climb trees, all kinds of stuff. We used to go to Blockbuster and they would make free videotapes of us messing around and stuff. It was sooo much fun. So, naturally, I have a sensitive spot for them. They're still really cool when I go there now a days. Of course, I live in Washington now so things are different up here. Over all, I love them. Too bad they got bought out :(

i too have good memories of blockbuster from when i was a kid but they all stink compared to yours:sick:
i was familiar with pretty much every single blockbuster employe at the one near me until recently. now they never even say hi. it makes me sad:(

Lachadine said:
i too have good memories of blockbuster from when i was a kid but they all stink compared to yours:sick:
i was familiar with pretty much every single blockbuster employe at the one near me until recently. now they never even say hi. it makes me sad:(

Awww, Would you like me to pretend to work at Blockbuster and say hi to you? :D Cause I totally will hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back