*Help* An Issue with losing control of the remote.

Wiiconsol

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2012
While playing skyward sword I noticed that every once and awhile controlling of the character gets messed up. By this I mean that I won't be in control and the character will just run in a certain direction by itself (and it's always the same direction). I thought that this may be a problem related to my sensor bar (seeing as one of my siblings ran a vaccum over it). It's a hard issue to fully explain, but if anyone has any advice for me on how to fix this control malfunction it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I thought that this may be a problem related to my sensor bar (one of my siblings ran a vaccum over it)

Yeah... That just might cause a problem. :lol:

It's possible the Wii Remote might get hiccups like this every once in awhile. If the problem is what I think it is, just remove the battery(s) to turn off the Wiimote, and then turn it back on. Hopefully this should fix the problem temporarily whenever it shows up. I'm not sure of any long term fixes to this, unfortunately. I need more details to pinpoint the exact problem, so I can then think up any real solutions.

Back