Help: Hylian Bridge

br1ndy

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
How do i get to the lake below the bridge AFTER you jump when it is on fire.

I got down to the lake when u were suppost to, but i left when collecting the lights and there are 3 at the lake and i cant get back down to the lake.

Help Please

Can't you use midna to warp there? Im pretty sure there is a portal near or at the lake :)

Na man, only portals at the castle and zoras domain

Seibar said:
try calling that big bird again? if you dont have the portal yet there should def be another way down.

Yea, call the bird again, you will have to fly through the tunnel and collect the tears in their. Good luck!

Half Empty said:
Yea, call the bird again, you will have to fly through the tunnel and collect the tears in their. Good luck!

That's wat i done whilst at the lake. But i didnt get the lights at the lake. Now i can't get back down to the lake.

Where exactly are you?

If you are in Zora's Domain, you can just follow the river down and into the lake (if I recall correctly).

honeymustard said:
Where exactly are you?

If you are in Zora's Domain, you can just follow the river down and into the lake (if I recall correctly).

That river is all of a sudden blocked off and every path has a closed gate.

I can go anywhere else i have been to previously, just cant gain acces to the lake.

I have a feeling i have found a glitch

This is where I'm stuck. You can't call the bird back and all the parts of the river are blocked. The last warp just shows up as a red target on the map, but I can't use it. This is the only other post that seems to be experiencing what I am. Any clues?

Back