How Do I Kill This??

Wiiaholic

aka Mr. Duddle
Dec 20, 2006
USA
Wii Online Code
4391-3728-1657-2213
Right after you jump off the Lake Hylia Bridge (because it was set on fire both ahead and behind you), you walk up and talk to this guy that's upset his shop or show moved down to where the lake water used to be. Then he points out a Bullblin behind him. You go up to the guy and he uses the grass whistle to call a Kargaroc over. I cannot kill him! How did you guys? Everytime he drops down for a second, whenever I get anywhere close to attack he picks me up and throws me and I lose an entire heart peace. HELP!

if i remember correctly you need to z-target him and attack the "bird" just the same way you kill poes or most enemies for hat matter while your the wolf

yep you Z target the bird thing then wait until it gets close to the ground and press the attack button, I think you then grab on to him and need to keep attack til you fall off, you have to do this a few times.

I must admit it took me a few goes as he kept grabbing a hold of me and throwing me on the ground but I got there in the end :thumbsup:

Sounds like it's a timing issue then. I'll definately give it a go using the Z-targeting though. I was Z-targetting at first but then stopped because you move so much slower when you do that. Do you Z-target and push A to attack right when the bird comes down? Or do you wait a second or what? I read a walkthrough online that says you need to go up on the high end of the hill to have a better chance or attacking.

i just did the standard z-targeting and side jump every time he swooped down to attack and as soon as i got my footing i'd hit A and attack him you do have to be quick but hey different strategies work for different people!

I done the Z targeting and waited till it swooped down low towards me, then jumped to the side and pressed A to attack.

If I did get attacked and my health got too low, I ran to the nearby grass for a few hearts.

I am stuck further into the game fighting a Boss, I know what I need to do but actually doing it isn't as easy as it sounds when you read it.

Good luck!

yeah i fell bad saying this but yeah he is a extremely easy boss just keep fighting the good fight

no offense taken, i must admit I have only tried to fight him twice and then decided to play Red Steel for a couple of days, I'll have another go tonight and hopefully should get past it :)

just keep a good distance form his tenticles and in the swimming portion stay really close to him! and if he starts to pull you in use the iron boots thats what i did

Purplecat said:
I am stuck on this boss:

TWILIT AQUATIC MORPHEEL
1. Be patient
2. Take your time
3. Keep your distance

Keep pressing Z till you lock onto the eye, this is especially useful when there are more tentacles (which means you're on your way to killing it!) which are obviously there to make it harder for Link.

Back