help in lakebed temple

racer-gus

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2006
i'm in the room with the stairs that rotate.i got the water to go down that strem.what do i do next?

racer-gus said:
where is the spiral staircase?
In the room with the revolving staircase, face the side where the water is flowing. Turn 180 degrees around, and head this way to find a similar switch to let out the water from this side.

is the central room the one with the rotating stairs,if it is i went to the 2nd floor and went east, but when i got there there is a blue gate. how do i open it.

It's been a while since I did it but do you have water running in to central room both downstairs and upstairs? If you have only one I think you must get water running from downstairs first then get water running from upstairs same side as lower one (or another way around). If you have both running then you must rotate stairway in such manner that water from upstairs will run down along those stairs thus rotating water wheel in opposite side downstairs and allowing you to continue. I think one of these two should be your problem.

I tried what you told me, but then i got lost.i went to the circular plataforms that rotate. i got to a water tunel with a rock. how do i brake the rock?

racer-gus said:
I tried what you told me, but then i got lost.i went to the circular plataforms that rotate. i got to a water tunel with a rock. how do i brake the rock?
Put on your iron boots, equip your water bombs and place one next to the rock.

Back