help interference with video sender

afgrand

WiiChat Member
Feb 21, 2007
Hello

Could you please help me with this problem. I have successfully connected my wii with my pc internet connection via a wireless router (netgear dg834g). The problem I have is that I also own a wireless video sender unit which I use to send sky from downstairs to upstairs in my home. I have been suffering from interference on the upstairs only tv picture (sky), this is created by the wireless signal from the Pc and the wii. I have contacted my service provider (AOL) and I have changed the wireless router channel from 1 all the way to 13 with no success. I have also diabled my WEP key with no success. Is there anything else I can do to solve this problem?
please help me im pulling my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cryin:

no there is no difference only time it stops is when i unplug the wii

Based on how I see it, the problem is not with with your internet connection, but instead the electrical interference of the Wii, so i'm guessing that the Wii is between the wireless signal between the reciever and transmitter, I have a wireless video sender as well and i have stopped using it due to all the interference I had using it, I always get lines and loud static spurts of sound on mine, is that the problem you are having? If so, just find a different location for your Wii or or sender box

Back