Help is needed if u know stuff about comps!

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
Hey guys, Urgent problem.
My Brother has recently found out that there was a game i had downloaded on my comp called gunbound... He got so mad he was screaming . and then now he put a password on my other comp! I can't use it :\
I need help , Anyone knowing how to hack or figure a password .
He is planning on doing so on this computer too when i stop using it so im sorta using it till dinner and then im going to eat fast xD
Warning: This is a differant sibling then my last post about my other sibling this one is extremely tall and extremely muscular!
Other suggestions are welcomed too.

while he is away, take a VERY strong magnet and attach it to the front left side of his computer case. that whill show him lol. but really, dont do that. what you can do is reboot your PC in safe mode (press F8 at a certain time during boot) and you should be able to log into a safemode profile that has admin access. then just go to account settings and change the password. not 100% sure it will work but you can give it a shot. if all else fails. do the magnite thing on his PC

MetroidZ said:
reboot the whole comp, that will teach him. or kick the **** out of him, why is he getting mad.
Warning: Brother is extremely tall and Muscular ... He is 20 and lives with his parents xD

why the hell does your brother care if you have a PC game on your PC? btw, no matter how strong he is, i bet he cant withstand a swift kick to the nuts!

Mitch2025 said:
why the hell does your brother care if you have a PC game on your PC? btw, no matter how strong he is, i bet he cant withstand a swift kick to the nuts!
Yes but if i kick him in the nuts he always gets revenge o_O
Im going to convince my parents[Whcih im good at] To stop him... And Pretty mcuh get him in trouble...

-Create a Hiiden Account (you can google to find out how to do it)
-Set the main account to limited so he cant see Hidden Account
-Download Maple Story and get rid of GunBound

Sovieto said:
-Create a Hiiden Account (you can google to find out how to do it)
-Set the main account to limited so he cant see Hidden Account
-Download Maple Story and get rid of GunBound
Too hard T-T
I don't understand a single thing from how to create a hidden account on google lol

Id say format the comupter but be carfull it will erase all programs you downloaded such as msn, any hacking program (kazaa, Limewire etc) so yeah good luck and when you brother finds well ill pray for you lol

I would suggest doing the following to the computer.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=o_GGGJGfzGI[/MEDIA]

And yes, break dancing afterwards is recommended. :cool:

GreyKirby said:
Yes but if i kick him in the nuts he always gets revenge o_O
Im going to convince my parents[Whcih im good at] To stop him... And Pretty mcuh get him in trouble...
Lol, pussy.

why does he care if you do it on YOUR computer...

i would guess some seemingly obvious passwords

try:
his girlfriends name(if he has one)
his birthday and any combination of it (9/3/86 and 9/03/86 etc.)
his favorite tv show
anything else that he likes
if he knows alot about computers he probably has random numbers & letters in caps and symobols(e.g. hJ^@hS3@#j89UIjk)
if he is a nerd try "#include (something he is interested in or drink/food such as beer)

Back