Help me something is up with my keyboard and computer

Suner52

Falopian Tube
Jul 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
2548-1852-1916-1615
Alright< so right now my commas all end up being the shift of the button < that is my comma <<<< alright and every link i click opens up a new mozzilla window ?:{>{:{::">?> all of this comes up even when i don"t it to> you see i cant even add periods! whats wrong with my buttons> i can"t scroll with my mouse middle button i now have to use my hand to do it> omg i"m getting annoyed with these periods and commas being replaced> That basically sums it up< i cannot stand it all these firefox"s opening with everylink click> oh and i CAN" even backspace> This all happened in the last % minutes any solutions?

Delete win 32 and reboot.

WHERE"S WIN#@ omg i can"t even enter numbers and my caplock is incorrect>

Uhm. reboot. That usually works for me, if not I just push buttons I may have accidentally hit while typing.

Uhm. reboot. That usually works for me, if not I just push buttons I may have accidentally hit while typing.

which buttons exactly i recall some message about shift appearing right before everything happened

Oh lmfao. You hit shift or caps over five times. Just restart. that fixes it for me.

woah i can"t restart my computer normal way its time i push the large blue button

Back