Help-my game doesnt save at checkpoints

briers07

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2007
for some reason my game no longer saves at checkpoints. It used to save all the time but ever since I played that hunting game where you are a rabbit and you have to get out of this funhouse, it never saved again at checkpoints:scared:

could somebody help with this?

briers07 said:
for some reason my game no longer saves at checkpoints. It used to save all the time but ever since I played that hunting game where you are a rabbit and you have to get out of this funhouse, it never saved again at checkpoints:scared:

Knowing what game you were playing would help?

I'm pretty sure that your file only saves after the completion of chapter/level.

Red Steel, Themadnun. We are in the Red Steel board, after all.

Well, it is hard to find out what board you are in if you click the topic on 'new posts' so dont be harsh, i was wondering what game he was on about.

lee.jarratt said:
Well, it is hard to find out what board you are in if you click the topic on 'new posts' so dont be harsh, i was wondering what game he was on about.
I wasn't being harsh... I suppose it might have seemed that way, since it was text and not speech, but no.... I completely understood what likely happened (just what you described).

MrDonut said:
I wasn't being harsh... I suppose it might have seemed that way, since it was text and not speech, but no.... I completely understood what likely happened (just what you described).

Hey, no problem mate. Im just getting a little touchy, i think i need to play super mario world on vc again... :)
Lee

MrDonut said:
I'm pretty sure that your file only saves after the completion of chapter/level.

your file does only save on completion of the level

thats not the only time it saves
Here are the saveing modes:
1) checkpoint- if you die you can go to your last checkpoint and you'll pop up there. This doesn't save the game
2) Loading- If you ever see that disc at the bottom and tose tips above this saves the game as well as the death spot
3) end of level- This saves all

briers07 said:

Neither does mine, and yes, it says it does in the instruction manual, i just put up with it, its nothing unusual i think.

yet again i repeat...THE GAME ISN'T SUPPOSE TO SAVE AT CHECKPOINTS; THATS A DEATH SPOT SAVE, FOR IF YOU DIE NOT FOR IF YOU SHUT IT OFF. Don't take that as i rude comment, i just find people read caps more then uncapped

IF YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR GAME SAVE SO YOU CAN SHUT YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR IT TO AVE TIPS/CONTROLLS AND A DISC AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT

Back