Help with Tiger Woods 07 savings

wookiemofo

WiiChat Member
Apr 15, 2007
Can someone help me out? I just got the game, and I can't figure out where to save it. So far I've only played through 36 holes of 'play now' stroke play. Does it automatically save my money earned? Or is that only usefull if I create my own player?

Just trying to get more clarification then what is offered in the manual.

Thanks for your help guys. I really appreciate it.

Yeah, if you are playing as Tiger Woods or Vijay Singh or someone you can not save your progress. To actually earn points and money you have to create your own player and compete in the Tiger Challenge or a PGA Tour Season. Hope this helps.

You won't be able to save any stats in the play now mode. I would suggest playing through all the Tiger Challenges as it will give you some experience and feel for the game . That experience will help when you start your tour against the big boys. Be aware also that as you play and get sponsorships, that going to the Pro Shop and wearing their accessories will not only get you more money in your carreer, but also what you wear affects your stats. I have played this game a lot. It is awkward at first, but hang in there and you will be rewarded .

So is there no way to save mid game? For instance, if I can't finish out all 18 holes, is there any way to save where I am at?

Hi fellow woodsy...you can save only to a created user...money helps you buy stuff and skill points will help you increase your golfers skills.

Yeah, you can't save mid-round. You have to play the full 18 holes. The only way you can get away with playing 9 holes is if you select 9 holes at the Play Now hole selection screen. I guess EA didn't want to clog up the Wii's memory. How kind EA are to us. *cough* *cough*

Back