creativeone

Graphix God
Mar 27, 2007
NEW YORK, USA
Wii Online Code
2797-0331-7483-9014
Read the following and consider the question:
Is it the Wii or the game?

SO i bought Thrillville(wii) about a week ago at best buy. Greatest ever. HOWEVER, i have played the game for about 7 hours total. and the games is glitching up and so is the console.

I have a wii cooler, and that is on during the time i actually play my wii PLUS 30 minutes after im done playing my wii.

Because of my busy scheduale, i play my wii between 5-15 hours a week, pending on what time of year it is. Lately i have been playing my wii more because i have been off from school, but have been working, so lately the average is around 10 hours.

So between the glitching and the frozen system and "error reading Disc" message- what do you think it is?

Is it the system or the game???? THAT is the question.

LMK and thanks,
CO

Might be your game (I don't know much, but a second opinion helps)
"Error reading Disc" might indicate a damaged disc possibly, next thing I could think of is the disc-read head.

wii cooler or fan is not necessary.

Wii will not get hot in the same way the XBOX 360 does. Use it without those things.

Try another disc to see if the same message comes up. If indeed it does then try to get a console replacement

Yes, using another disc will do the trick. highroller is right.
If the same thing comes up its the console, if not then it was your game.

highroller said:
wii cooler or fan is not necessary.

Try another disc to see if the same message comes up. If indeed it does then try to get a console replacement

I disagree and agree. I think a fan is not necessary, but it is awesome to know that your Wii has less than a 1% chance of overheating with an external fan.

But definitely try it with Wii sports or something of the sort and see what happens.

Best of wishes too you.

If it happens with multiple disks, and all them are scratch free, I would consider called Nintendo's customer support. It may need to be repaired.

had the same problem when I was leaving my Wii on all the time. I have started to turn it off when I am not using it. I have not had that problem now. Try that and see if it helps I did not want to send my Wii back for repair.

Back