Kind of having an issue with my controller

KellyF808

WiiChat Member
Jun 28, 2010
So I bought a Wii a few weeks ago, actually my husband bought me a Wii as a gift for nursing school graduation. So we bought an extra controller, it is made by madcatz. I originally thought it was a Wii controller until today.

This weekend I have been trying to troubleshoot getting the madcatz remote to play with my pinball game. For some reason it wont work while playing with more than one player. The Wii remote has to be shared.

It will work with the 2 games that came with the Wii but not as a primary controller, only as a secondary controller. I can use both controllers for the Wii games that came with my Wii but not for my pinball game. Anyone have any ideas why it is not working? Any troubleshooting I can do??

the first wiimote you used is synced as the main controller for the wii. to use the madcatz as player one,
1 press the home button
2 goto wii remote settings
3 point on reconnect
4 then press 1+2 on the madcatz until the the wii picks up that controller as player 1

to set both controllers, as above but press 1+2 on BOTH CONTROLLERS AT THE SAME TIME. this is tricky but it works.

Last edited:
Back