Help! My wii might be frozen?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I am connection to the wii shop and its been at the Connection. Please wait spot for 5-7 minutes, the ball is still moving so its not frozen, but its been a long time and i tried to shut it off but it wont let me.. Help!

that worked, i tried that a couple of times and it finally worked.... Should i contact nintendo? should i try going into the wii shop again and see if this happends?

First time I accessed the VIrtual Console, it took FOR EVER! So I just restarted the console and tried again and it worked like a charm.

You have to try again...you need to know if something is wrong with your system.

I am trying it again..... it says Error Code 051330) Unable to connect to the server............................................... is that a common code, is it my wii or my router?

now i am listenging to everything my wii does, i am hearing noises, but i am not sure weather its a good noise like loading or bad noise...

That error code could mean a couple of things. I'd probably think that it's just a problom with the virtual console store it's self, but try every ounce in a while to see if it keeps happening.

i am trying again and its connection.. Please wait sign........ How long does ur wii take to load to like the wii menu, mine takes a few seconds then the wii makes a little noise, sometimes... is that normal?

its been 5 minutes still on the Connecting, Please wait page... think something is wrong with the system?

Last edited:
its still loading... i guess ill call nintendo.....

he said its ok b/c the servers r jammed with every 1 going on..

Last edited:
True, but i am a worrier lol.

Things dont freeze all the time, if my Wii came and kept freezing like that I'd be worried too. But its cool since Nintendo told you its their servers :)

Back