wii shop channel problems

Smurfette

WiiChat Member
Jan 21, 2007
I went into the wii shop channel. It says connecting please wait. It's been like that for at least 5 minutes now. It usually doesn't take this long. I can't go back to the main menu and I can't turn the wii off. Do I just leave it like this when I go to work if it's still like this?

Just pull the power cord out. I seriously doubt that it could in any way harm your system, and I have had to do it a few times when a game freezes up and there have been no side effects.

Also, you should check your wireless connection and make sure everything is working the way it's supposed to be.

Switch it off by the wall and switch it back on..

DON'T blame me if this brakes your wii lol, I did it when it crashed once and mines fine so good luck! :thumbsup:

Thanks.I unplugged it and tried again.It loaded up the shopping channel like normal.I guess I'm okay.

Oh. I just pushed the power button on the wii. I didn't hold it down. Next time, I'll try that. Hopefully it won't do it again. My husband's computer was getting updates. I'm not sure if that was the reason it was doing that.

Back