Help On Blazing Angels Please!?!?

---Brian---

WiiChat Member
Apr 1, 2007
Scotland
Well im on the mission where your in American and the Japanese are attacking a small island, you wipe out there ground attack forced then your plane gets hit by Flak fire and it become near-impossible to fly it, it can't fly straight, only to the right. You need to land your plane and ive already achieved that, it then tells you too press 1 to change your plane, im pressing 1 and it wont change my fricken plane, wdf is going on?:mad:

Not sure, it worked ok for me. Have you tried taxing to where the green arrows points at your new aircraft_

It worked perfectly for me as well,

I agree that the plane is hard as hell to fly.

I'm stuck on the Mission in which you follow joe through the Ice Canyon. I can't get through it, and when i do i run out of time. the HAS to be a way around it. Anyone got any suggestions?

Alexmeadus said:
It worked perfectly for me as well,

I agree that the plane is hard as hell to fly.

I'm stuck on the Mission in which you follow joe through the Ice Canyon. I can't get through it, and when i do i run out of time. the HAS to be a way around it. Anyone got any suggestions?

Completed Blazing Angels now, that mission was hard but it gets a lot harder, you have to fly through 4 different canyons after that, each getting narrower with more pillars and stuff to crash into.

Hi this is Pipe.Is there anyone who can tell me how to complete the battle of new georgia.I take out the tanks and then the radio tower tells me its "too late,they are all gone". Its driving me mad.Would appreciate any help,cheers

For the new georgia one, Your best bet is to take the tanks int he direction they're going. IE, don't cross over them. Strafe em lengthwise and See if you can hit the bombs from a good height, then come down on em hard with the cannons while braking. If you're good. You'll take a whole Line in one pass.

cheers Alexmeadus.I can wipe out the tanks now but still i fail.I tell 1 6 9 they can proceed and then i fail. Really doing my head in now.Anyone know why

Try starting the mission over from scratch. It took me a few tries myself.

Alot of it could be your Saved location, If you're too far away from em to do any damage, they'll cross the bridge before you get to them.

What i found was the key to that mission was Bombing the Closest Line you can find, And staying on top of em all. If you fall behind and let them build up, there is no way you're getting through the mission.

Of course, I'm no expert.

They're All Gone

Hi this is Pipe.Is there anyone who can tell me how to complete the battle of new georgia.I take out the tanks and then the radio tower tells me its "too late,they are all gone". Its driving me mad.Would appreciate any help,cheers

I had this exact same problem. Put the game away for about 9 months...THEN i realized that if you attack the highlighted targets on your radar FIRST, you'll kill everyone fast enough. Big ah-ha moment for me. Hope this helps.

Back