Help. . .Please!

milliondollarmatt

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
hey everybody-
i am trying to play the splinter cell double agent game with the classic controller, but i can't seem to make it work. can anyone lend me a hand?

Thats not 100% true. on the back of the box it will show what controllers you can use. like for instance DBZ BT2 you can use a classic controller...i dont know why you would though

If your looking for that type of gameplay, shoulda gone with a 360. I believe the controls in splinter cell are similar to COD3, which to me is great with the Wii controllers. IMO it's more realistic (to whatever extent video games can currently be)

KyleForMe said:
If your looking for that type of gameplay, shoulda gone with a 360. I believe the controls in splinter cell are similar to COD3, which to me is great with the Wii controllers. IMO it's more realistic (to whatever extent video games can currently be)

i would have to agree on that...if you want standard controls then the Wii is not the way to go. XBOX 360 looks great and has a standard control scheme for FPS. not to mention a head start on the game front. But if your looking for something New Man the Wii is the BOMB.COM

Back