help please

Mr.Doctor

WiiChat Member
Sep 30, 2007
My friends wiimote will not sync or anything and it will show on the wii menu that it has full battery but it will not responed or anything and it says its hooked up and then it just dissipers....what should we do?

Your details are pretty vague, so from that, I can't say what the problem is.

JT. said:
Your details are pretty vague, so from that, I can't say what the problem is.

well there were 2 other wiimotes hooked up and they worked fine all the other wii mote dose is blink and then it shows that its on but you cant move the cursor then it gose away

Don't know if this matters in this case, but we have 4 remotes that are synced with our Wii. About a week ago, we took 2 of them to a different city to play on my wife's son. I had to re sync them on his Wii and they worked fine.

Then, when I brought them home again, I had to resync them with our Wii. So, apparently the sync data is stored on the Wiimote instead of the Wii.

The only reason we took them with us is that I was under the impression that I could store our Wii data (Wii Sports) on the Wiimotes. In the Wii setup, it certainly implies that this is possible, but there was nothing of our data there on the other Wii.

Back