help with achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master777

Pokémon Master
Nov 17, 2007
Ecuador
Does anyone know an easier way to get these achievements?

Mongoose Mowdown
Steppin' Razor
Maybe Next Time Buddy
Two for One
Killing Frenzy
Triple Kill
Overkill

I'm having a lot of troubles with these. I've heard that they are the hardest to get.

I read on another website that an easy way to get Mongoose Mowdown is to go to High Ground in a ranked Lone Wolves match.

maybe next time buddy you can get with a friend in rumble pit. its the only one you can do that with.

but as for the other ones. you just got to play and eventually get them. takes everyone time, i was about a 40 in LW by the time i got them all. (overkill and steppin razor were a pain)

Last edited:
for triple kill it's easiest to IMO on sword maps, you just kinda hide around *camp* lol until you see a bunch of people start fighting in one spot and then just run in and steal everyones kills.... and for overkill just kinda get a shotgun and sniper and camp around and then just get kills while staying alive

for mongoose mowdown just keep driving up and down on high ground thats how i did it. for the others i wasnt even trying to get them, it just happened by chance. maybe next time buddy you can drive a ghost into a corner, get hijacked, and take it right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back