Help with the internet on wii?

Vail

WiiChat Member
May 29, 2007
Kai so i got my wii like 4-5 days ago (loves it btw ^-^)
But how do i get the internet to go on it like i have wireless internet and i tried just looking for the signal last night nothing happened -__-
do i need to buy something? A special router or something.
Or do i need to download something i really dont know lol.

Also what can you do? I realize you can have "wii friends" but can you play games together? That would be so cool with like mario party.

Also whats the wii store thing?

So if someone could tell me what i need to do that would be awesome
Thanks <3

Not to be totally rude here. But I assume you bought the Wii new, and it came with a manual. I just don't see any point in typing stuff out that you can actually read in the manual. It explains all the questions you asked. It will also help trouble shoot your internet problem.

Are you sure you have "wireless" turned on on your router? Id check that first.

Sorry don't take my post as an insult. But the manual actually does a real good job explaining the many features of the Wii.

Pelphrey said:
Not to be totally rude here. But I assume you bought the Wii new, and it came with a manual. I just don't see any point in typing stuff out that you can actually read in the manual. It explains all the questions you asked. It will also help trouble shoot your internet problem.

Are you sure you have "wireless" turned on on your router? Id check that first.

Sorry don't take my post as an insult. But the manual actually does a real good job explaining the many features of the Wii.
OMG im so dumb i forgot about that yay lol and noi dont take it as a insult i just forgot about it thanks i will go do that now actually

Back