Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pony130 said:
I dropped my ds light and now it won't turn on.:yikes: What do i do??????

Panic :lol:

No seriously, check if the battery has become dislodged. Does the DS rattle when you shake it gently?

It sounds like your DS has become nothing more than an expensive paperweight.

:sick: R.I.P pony130's DS :sick:

Yea what ^he said, take the plate off the back and check the battery...I don't think the DS should stop working for droping it if there is no mark on the outside, unless there is...

Yea but yours is a tank. His is an anerexic tank.

Anyways, all Nintendo consoles are always strong.

Shoot, I dropped my Original DS down a flight of concrete stairs (I'm a bit clumsy) and it was fine, except the finish.

Definately check the battery first. I have trouble believing that a normal height drop would kill a DS light. Though it is Possible I suppose...

Unfortunately, complicated electronics (such as games and phones) are very unpredictable when it comes to damages. Just because something survives a 6 foot drop onto concrete doesnt mean that it won't break from a 3 foot drop onto a wood floor.

Sounds like you were just unlucky. I basically crap myself when I drop my DS but it's always fine :lol:

Fire Flower said:
Yea but yours is a tank. His is an anerexic tank.

Anyways, all Nintendo consoles are always strong.

His ds light is an organic tank?

Wow...:lol:

I suggest you check if you have any warranty or anything over the product and if you dont just check if anything has been dislodging and try to found a place to repair it.

I think I know what it is!

Some people complain of their power button not working after a drop. Buy a replacement power switch and it may work. They cost about 99p

Check if the battery is loose, if it isn't, then shake it, if you hear something rattling around in there, I would call Nintendo's Customer Service, to see if your Warranty is still valid, if it isn't, then it should be like 50$ to get it fixed.

I once tried opening my DS Lite and the hinge came off. I called Nintendo, and they said I could get it fixed for free :D So you might get lucky.

Back