help!!!

WiiChat Member
Oct 24, 2006
I was wondering if anybody know of that anime that was on cartoon network about a ship with arms and the android girl who was used to control it. It also had two brothers and a a girl that turned into a tiger or wolf. The stroy was about where the girl came from and how she would use the ship to get there. If you could help thanks.

when the word wolf came up, all i could think of is Wolf's Rain, but im pretty sure its not..... god i need to get that on dvd, twas pretty good...

Cartoon...Network...*shudder* I can't remember ever seeing any anime on there, well except for DBZ but that was years ago since I last watched the channel. Wasn't Outlaw Star by any chance was it? I seem to remember that having a ship with some kinda arms and a girl controlling it.

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks taero that was the anime.:thumbsup:

I was wondering if anybody know of that anime that was on cartoon network about a ship with arms and the android girl who was used to control it. It also had two brothers and a a girl that turned into a tiger or wolf. The stroy was about where the girl came from and how she would use the ship to get there. If you could help thanks.

good description lol. but um eureka seven? which rulez on ps2!

Back