Here to Say Goodbye

baseclef51

Thinking About Thinking
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
2216-8008-0982-7935
Thanks to the Wii Chat members for updates, info, and conversation. I joined the dark side yesterday and traded in my Wii for a 360 and Gears of War.

Bye everybody!

wait, don't go! ... uh, ok... buh-bye.

wait! ok, baw-bye! bye! ...baw-bai!

buy-buy!! please don't go ..come back!

bye-bye, bb. cya come here... don' go.

we were just having fun. u gots 56 posts.

toodle-loo. i'm so very glad you're staying :yesnod:

Thanks to the Wii Chat members for updates, info, and conversation. I joined the dark side yesterday and traded in my Wii for a 360 and Gears of War.

Bye everybody!
whoareyougt1.jpg

There's a few people on here that dont really care for the Wii

The majority of regulars here don't really play wii anymore, but bye anyways

The majority of regulars here don't really play wii anymore, but bye anyways

I have recently started playing on mine
But that is due to me getting some more games for it

uh..good bye? Kind of dumb to open up a thread and say good bye if no one knows you...or cares

Before you go... You would be..?

Your saying good bye too people who don't know you :eek:ut:

yo 1337. Lovin' the avy and the usertitle. Have you been to the stadium yet? I was there on Sunday. It's beautiful. The interior is huge, the rest isn't so much different imo.

OP, tons of people on this site don't play wii anymore. I haven't touched mine since mid summer. And uh...there is a 360 page.

Lol. later.

Nah, I haven't been there yet, but I'm dying to. I plan to go around May 1st, that weekend. It looks amazing on the television. That screen in center field is HUGE! The ball is really carrying in that stadium, too.

yeah bro it's amazing. You think the screen is big on TV? wait until you see it in person. It's HUGE. Yeah the whole homerun thing might be a problem that the officials are going to have to do something about.

Back