We really need ONLINE multiplayer games!!!!

ZinGy

Teh Wii hax0r!
Nov 20, 2006
OC, NY
Wii Online Code
3964-8307-8964-3931
I'm so on the verge to trade my Wii in for store credit and get a Xbox 360 with Gears Of War. My little nephews brought it over and I can say that this game is really fun. I want Metroid Prime 3 online. I know the expirence will be better. I hope it comes out soon.

People really need to relax about the online games. It's not like they've said there are never going to be online games, in fact we know what games are on the way and approximately when. In the meantime, sit back and play a game of Red Steel.

when kids are going to realize that online its just a feature for games,and games does not need to be online to be fun.

trends these days are sooooooooomething.

My nepthews like the wii more than the 360 (there 4,13,14 and there dad 30something)
As did there frend and his little sister
One play on the 360 and they where bored (it was gears of war)
So play it with your famaly

I agree, online play isn't necissary, it's justa cool feature. By the way, does anyone know the approximate release of online play(ok, i'm a bit of a hypocrite, but online play still will be cool). Definately don't trade in for an xbox, they aren't as fun as everyone says... Wii is better. Wii will eventually become the best (hopefully) after some more great games come out.

in March alot of great games (with online play) will be coming out: Mario Strikers Charged, Battallion Wars 2, Metroid Prime 3:Corruption, and others of course, it's just less than two months from now so be patient people

This is the biggest problem with the Wii, most gamers now want online and Nintendo should have made sure they had ti when it came out, If Wii Sports was online how cool would thar be??? Pretty sweet you can know make a online level system and keep players wanting to play more Wii Sports to become a higher level. Madden, Mario Kart 64, DBZ and Excite Truck should all have online believe
me this is what most gamers are into, and I would have liked to have a couple of titles on the Wii that were online. Look Call of Duty 3 is better on the Wii then the 360 but since the Wii has no online for the game I rather get the one with online. WHY??? Because online allows you to play maps 1000 times and have a different game every time becuase your'll playing real people.

Wii sports online would be the greatest... running around swinging like crazy for hours XD

Woah woah woah. Now granted back in the day i was happily smashin one button alone to get ET out of the hole, but ever since N64 multiplayer, online can in a sense bring that same sensation, and i'm suprised actually that nintendo didnt have this at launch. I fully understand the lure of the xbox live multiplayer, its some fun stuff. I have no plans to trade in my Wii tho :eek:ut:

There was muliti player years ago
Remember pong
Guantlet
Warlords
BOMBERMAN

Right and im sayin online emulates that feeling, which is why i want it. :cornut:

Edit: Make that illicites that feeling..

It doesnt
Your still on your own
Things like wii sports are better if the person/thing your playing aganst is right next to you

oh yeah, i totally agree that live friends are always better, but when you're old and married like i am, there is gradually less of actual homie hangin out, so this is the next best thing, not as good, but good enough to do.

as good as online is, its not majorly important i mean i never had ssbm but most people got on perfectly well without online but halo wouldnt be nothing without its online

although online isnt the most important aspect of gaming i cant wait for it bring on bwii:cornut:

Back