no online multiplayer games... EVER?!

Online sucks ONLY for people who dont play online. SOCOM ll HERE I COME!

Well i am well in-truely Happy now that i sold my wii for a 360, Still no net a? **** games still. Wow Im glad i sold it to make a profit, ya wait people soon all them who waited ages, spent more or double the price is just gonna fall in the summer i Reckon.
Not very good for Nintendo. Its looks and feels like they sitting back taking there time coz, look wot new have they done, I seen more Game titles now than b4, but ONline is wot most people wanted to see, and not everyone wants to play **** 2-d car games, Animal crossing or wot ever.

Nintendo atm to me has been very dis appointing

And in reply to ONline play is OverRated, Well Where have you been.,

Once ya had a taste of online and realise how much fun playing with friends and other people, ya never want to play singleplayer 2long, Why coz it just seems Boring, as ya no ya could be online Playing< Tlking having fun playing with others.

i play online games, i hardly play singleplayer missions, Coz i preferre playing with my mates having fun rather being board. When ya Net gets Cut for a month due to late payment or what ever,. then shud singleplayer missions come handy

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
I must say Nintendo are being Harsh.
But I would like to state my opinion...

If I was to create a system. I'd made sure that my Customers will be happy before letting it out. This is what Nintendo are doing. They need to test the system in America and Europe before they even start to give it out*********They want it to be perfect and I can't blame them for that*********[/quote]

Wow ya talkin about a game console as if it was a woman or something Sexual lol.. Sad Boy Get out and play more often

Once online play is established in the USA, will all the games be available online in every country? I mean, its crazy for one to be online In UK, then another in Japan, And another in the USA. Will they all come out at the same time?

jared19 said:
Once online play is established in the USA, will all the games be available online in every country? I mean, its crazy for one to be online In UK, then another in Japan, And another in the USA. Will they all come out at the same time?

they should yeah.tho some may come out before others in various countries.

JeremyGTS said:
isnt there an artical in the artical section about game spy teaming up with nintendo??

if this is the case then id say they are getting ready for online play they are just getting the platform ready... ive never played online games on a console so its not a big deal to me...online PC gaming the is way to go.

get a life. lol
i do like pc games online tho

I HAVE played online in Star Wars Battlefront on my computer, and i have to say it is fun, but I still would rather take Super Mario Galaxy or any other Mario game over online any day.

In fact I got a SNES and I got Mario Paint and it is awsome. I just got Super Mario All-Stars that has Super Mairo bros. 1, 2, 3, and the Japan version of Super Mario Bros. 2 (known as Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels) And I really would take that over an online game. Yeah Brawl will have online, but I'm not getting it because of online. I'm getting it because it looks fun. Yeah I also have Mario Kart DS, Star Fox Command and those Wi-Fi games are fun, but Animal Crosssing: Wild World's Wi-Fi is the best because you can go to other people's towns via Wi-Fi and make trades and chat.

In the end Online and Wi-Fi is a plus, but i would rather get a game that is good without online.

I could care less about online, although it is a plus

Nfanboy said:
I HAVE played online in Star Wars Battlefront on my computer, and i have to say it is fun, but I still would rather take Super Mario Galaxy or any other Mario game over online any day.

In fact I got a SNES and I got Mario Paint and it is awsome. I just got Super Mario All-Stars that has Super Mairo bros. 1, 2, 3, and the Japan version of Super Mario Bros. 2 (known as Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels) And I really would take that over an online game. Yeah Brawl will have online, but I'm not getting it because of online. I'm getting it because it looks fun. Yeah I also have Mario Kart DS, Star Fox Command and those Wi-Fi games are fun, but Animal Crosssing: Wild World's Wi-Fi is the best because you can go to other people's towns via Wi-Fi and make trades and chat.

In the end Online and Wi-Fi is a plus, but i would rather get a game that is good without online.

I could care less about online, although it is a plus

Good response Nfanboy hats off to you and happy gaming, its just some of us internet nerds :D cant get enough of wifi i for one have four DS games that are wifi and i play that part all the time (although iam getting fedup with getting my arse kicked on Metroid prime Hunters lol)

Nfanboy said:
so how is Metroid Prime Hunters? I heard the Wi-Fi is incredible, but I heard the 1-player isn't that good.

yep, that's what I heard, too. Everyone loves the Multiplayer, but the controls are kind of ... special...

this is starting to p*** me off
im sick of nintendo not having online play...its been what 4-5 mths and still NO online play...i swear to the god's of jelly that if there isn't online play...i'm going to trade my Wii in for a Xbox 360..its been waaay to freaking long..nintendo has been releasing kiddie and gay games. Nintendo's being a sh** right now.

i'm also p***ed off because i can't have Xbox live because of the fact i dont have a broadband connection in my room,,,,,,(this is the original Xbox)

-matt(attack)- mattack

Back