no online multiplayer games... EVER?!

Sheesh i thought everyone knew that online play is coming in May for Europe and June for USA.:rolleyes:

Im glad that Nintendo has took their time, if they had rushed out shoddy online play then everyone would be complaining about that.

Ben Herman also stated this in an interview posted on IGN today:
"Right now we're analyzing the projects we've got on the way for Wii, trying to figure out which will work for us in online, as there's a cost involved to add that into a Wii game, but as we go forward there's no question that we'll take advantage of that as other third parties are. In a previous interview before Wii released I commented that I wanted to see Nintendo really move forward with online, as that's something we couldn't get with GameCube, and now that it's here we're definitely going to support it."

Dosent sound like Nintendo is not allowing any 3rd party online games to me.

JeremyGTS said:
isnt there an artical in the artical section about game spy teaming up with nintendo??

if this is the case then id say they are getting ready for online play they are just getting the platform ready... ive never played online games on a console so its not a big deal to me...online PC gaming the is way to go.

I know from somewhere that nintendo isnt letting 3rd party publishers make online games for 07, but after that it will.

i am glad that online isnt out yet. itll be 3 times as good as every other country for USA since its coming out later. the later it comes out then the better itll be. all we have to do is wait 2 more months and well all be online.
PATIENCE IS THE KEY TO VICTORY!!!

I AM TIRED OF EVERYONE POSTING THIS TOPIC ABOUT, "WILL ONLINE PLAY EVER COME!!! OMG......." HOLY ****, GET SOME PATIENCE!!!!!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Wii_Smurf said:
I must say Nintendo are being Harsh.
But I would like to state my opinion...

If I was to create a system. I'd made sure that my Customers will be happy before letting it out. This is what Nintendo are doing. They need to test the system in America and Europe before they even start to give it out. They want it to be perfect and I can't blame them for that

And you know this is the reason because........ your grandma/pops/mum works at nintendo, you read this in a gaming mag or is this simply your inner nintendo fanboy talking

mmmmmm Online play is about 80% of my gaming so its important to me.

I find the DS wifi set up great for just pick up and play, ive not got my wii yet but i will as iam a Nintendo convert form the over priced machine that is ps3, i play online with my ps2 and realy enjoy it, its basic but has voice chat etc etc and stats tracking via gamespy.com anything from nintendo that is on the same lines will suit me.

I not experianced the wii online yet so iam not in a position to comment but form what ive read on forums and herd from online buddies who have a wii the potential for wifi games on wii is all in place.

Lets hope Nintendo do what they do best and make a good solid enjoyable online experiance.

Iam sure they will

The thing wif online play is that it adds a whole new diemension to a game if there is no one in your house who wants to play against you....i'm looking forward to mario strikers as that should be fun :thumbsup:

Online may be the most OVERATED thing in gaming. We all survived in the NES, SNES, and N64 days without online gaming didn't we? Sure I would like some online gaming, but is it really worth spending $400 on a 360 to play online gaming insted of waiting a few months for an online Nintendo Wii game since you already own a Wii?

Grow up and stop complaining abnout Wii not having online or HD yet.

Nfanboy said:
Online may be the most OVERATED thing in gaming. We all survived in the NES, SNES, and N64 days without online gaming didn't we? Sure I would like some online gaming, but is it really worth spending $400 on a 360 to play online gaming insted of waiting a few months for an online Nintendo Wii game since you already own a Wii?

Grow up and stop complaining abnout Wii not having online or HD yet.

Everyone survived in those days because they was no talk about online gaming:crazy: :crazy:

As long as I get my online SSB:B, I'll be a happy little camper.

Maybe a shoot-em-up online because that's the hip thing to do, also...

Nfanboy said:
Online may be the most OVERATED thing in gaming. We all survived in the NES, SNES, and N64 days without online gaming didn't we?

We also survived the dark ages but i would not like a return to that its called progress

:mad2:

Back