All Multiplayer Games Online?

Mario Party,F-Zero, MP3, Excite Tuck, SSBB, Mortal Kombat......The possibilities are endless:D

Hmm, mario party online would bring a whole new maening to the game, PARTYING WITH PEOPLE OVER IN ASIA!! Young or old people love that game, OMG I just though, what possiblities and how many games will the next Mario Party have using the Wiimote?!?!?

Sovieto said:
Hmm, mario party online would bring a whole new maening to the game, PARTYING WITH PEOPLE OVER IN ASIA!! Young or old people love that game, OMG I just though, what possiblities and how many games will the next Mario Party have using the Wiimote?!?!?
That might actually make the game good again. Amazing idea!

Yeah if Mario Party will be online and has alot of mini games using the Wiimote I think I'd buy it for sure. Because after mario party 3 it started to get abit boring but with the wiimote the thoughts are infinite.

i agree!! cuz im ready to own some kids in smash!!! im tired of owning evryone in Augusta and south of ATL. i want a real challenge yo!, just not some elite MLG kid though, lol

NateTheGreat - great idea! I'm sure it will be a part of the Wii features as all the upgraded game consoles will have online play. I have played Halo via online (LAN) and yeah its great when you are playing at a game lounge but it kinda sucks when playing by yourself at home as you don't have a friend around to swear or curse when you lose to him. Instead you swear at teh screen lol. BTW, I was wondering where you had been to!

I've tried online pokers or checkers on the internet and its not as fun as if you played online against a friend.

but for those ppl who really want to get better at say mario kart or ssb then heaps of online playing can really improve your game as your not playing against computers all the time and that can dumb down your skill 'level'.

i agree with all of u guys in here.....if they dont make most of the multiplayer games online compatible there only hurting themselves....i mean come on.....Nintendo representitives should look at some of these sites and see what the fans want to be added to the already amazing system! (if MP3 isnt online i will kill someone). and great idea Sovieto Mario Party has sucked lately but with the wiimote it might become extraordinary.

I wish they'd done the DS that way. It really wouldn't be hard, just make it so that the internet acts as a repeater and transmits it to wherever, instead of having to be standing next to one another

ssbb_lover said:
It would make since, it's a great idea...some games might be dumb online though(elebits, rayman etc.) But it would be a smart move for Nintendo. Good idea Nate.

ill add u to my console

Nate the Grate: Yeah its cool. My question was this: What have u been up to? I haven't seen you around here much lately!

i agree!! cuz im ready to own some kids in smash!!! im tired of owning evryone in Augusta and south of ATL. i want a real challenge yo!, just not some elite MLG kid though, lol
LOL I actually would have gone to an elite MLG Pro kid to better my skills instead of trying to be the best in the area I'm in.

The DS is made for that connection - use WiFi connection to your computer or use a wireless router that supports the DS bluetooth connection type. That way you can connect to other players wirelessly and off the net. Its quite challenging competing against other players off the net but it's worth it at times.

Back