Online multiplayer games

Nexttime

WiiChat Member
Feb 26, 2008
If you were going to buy one online multiplayer game for the Wii which would you buy? Please take into concideration the following: easy for a noob to start playing, game not overrun with people cheating on purpose. Easy to find online games in progress. Any other consideration you think is important. Thanks in advance.

i would say medal of honor heroes 2. it has no friend codes. u can join the unranked games that are for noobs. there are glitches in the game but they rarely happen and its not on purpose. there is little to no lag. and the controls are excellent. its a must buy game for any wii owners looking for a solid online experience. if u are into sports, i suggest madden games.

Battalion Wars 2 is also a great online game. Time length is a little short, but its a strategy style game so its still fun based on your skills it will eaither be quick or take the full time limit. ha ha

I assume you ask because you want to buy an online multiplayer game soon. If so, are you willing to wait 11 days (depending on location)?

Eddienoteddy said:
call of duty 4, Halo 3, Rainbow Six Vegas, Gears of War

Lol, Nice list

*Does Internet High Five*

On a more serious note, MoH:H2 for sure. If you are not really into war shooters, then Mario Charged Strikers, or just wait for Mario Kart.

FoxRox said:
I assume you ask because you want to buy an online multiplayer game soon. If so, are you willing to wait 11 days (depending on location)?

No big deal to wait a few days. In US by the way

Hands down wait until Super Smash Bros Brawl comes out, March 9th.
With the options to play with random people online, or match up with any Wii Friend (i.e. anyone on this forum) it'll pretty much be the hottest thing available for the next couple months.

Mario Strikers is fun too, although only if you like sports games.
Same with Medal of Honor, but thats only if you like first person shooters.

Difficulty-wise, I don't consider SSBB that difficult to get the hang of. Just the advanced tactics and things will take some practice (if thats your thing)

Other than that, you don't really have a lot of options for multiplayer on the Wii, unless you're into Pokemon Revolution...
:sick: ugh
(personal opinion)

!S

Back