We really need ONLINE multiplayer games!!!!

JerrodDRagon said:
This is the biggest problem with the Wii, most gamers now want online and Nintendo should have made sure they had ti when it came out, If Wii Sports was online how cool would thar be??? Pretty sweet you can know make a online level system and keep players wanting to play more Wii Sports to become a higher level. Madden, Mario Kart 64, DBZ and Excite Truck should all have online believe
me this is what most gamers are into, and I would have liked to have a couple of titles on the Wii that were online. Look Call of Duty 3 is better on the Wii then the 360 but since the Wii has no online for the game I rather get the one with online. WHY??? Because online allows you to play maps 1000 times and have a different game every time becuase your'll playing real people.
maybe the europe version of dbz is online

im sticking with my wii and just gonna hope they make their multiplayer awesome

man we all need to calm down, stop making threads about online games, and chill out and do something else, then go to ebgames in march and have a wii game shopping spree!! woot, i got 200$ waiting just for this.

ZinGy said:
I'm so on the verge to trade my Wii in for store credit and get a Xbox 360 with Gears Of War. My little nephews brought it over and I can say that this game is really fun. I want Metroid Prime 3 online. I know the expirence will be better. I hope it comes out soon.

Then trade it, someone who cant wait a couple months shouldnt have a system anyways. You might get a heart attack waiting for a game or something. Theyve alrdy said the first game is Blazing Angels coming out in March.

My friend brought over his XBox 360 and Gears of War, and I have to say I don't see what all the hype is about it.

wiirules123 said:
i have never heard that online was going to up be in march

Blazing Angels is to be released in march along with Online multiplayer right before it, Its the First Online Multiplayer (Supporting up to 16 simultaniously) for the Wii.

wiirules123 said:
i have never heard that online was going to up be in march
Exactly. I played Metroid Prime Hunters on the DS and that was more fun then playing Gears. I hope online play is like that, I think they will have a mic sometime.

PtonJalken said:
Blazing Angels is to be released in march along with Online multiplayer right before it, Its the First Online Multiplayer (Supporting up to 16 simultaniously) for the Wii.
I know I posted a topic about it awhile ago.

Online play isn't needed...
Not everyone has internet and yet they like their consoles well enough...
When did the dependancy on Online Play become so strong...

I do have to admit though, that online play is fun, but I am quite happy if I Zelda to keep me occupied.

PtonJalken said:

I can't wait! IGN reviews of it on PS3 and 360 said that the single player is mediocre, but that the multiplayer was awesome. The game is definately going to be a must-rent (lol) when it comes out. Oh and the graphics look tight too.

Back