HEY! a few questions, somebody answer me plz

gzusnw

WiiChat Member
Oct 7, 2006
Mexico
Wii Online Code
8631-7650-3694-5161
I have 2 questions regarding Wii...

Can i use rechargable batteries in the wiimote??
and, what happens if you left the disc inside the tray??

1) Why would'nt you be able to use recharble battteries ?

2) The disc sits there. What would you excpect to happen ?

I ask this because in the manual says that DO NOT LEAVE THE DISC (take it back when you finish playing) and also says that to avoid battery leakage, DO NOT USE RECHARGABLE batteries nor lithium nor Ni-MH/CD/etc
So, I hope this does not affect my wii and also the batteries consumption is really fast so a rechargable battery is the best option.. right?

gzusnw said:
I ask this because in the manual says that DO NOT LEAVE THE DISC (take it back when you finish playing) and also says that to avoid battery leakage, DO NOT USE RECHARGABLE batteries nor lithium nor Ni-MH/CD/etc
So, I hope this does not affect my wii and also the batteries consumption is really fast so a rechargable battery is the best option.. right?

As long as you aren't using cheap old rechargeable batteries it shouldn't be a problem. I ought the enegerizer charger with 4 Double A's from wal-mart for 17$. I charged the batteries, and now the first two I popped in have been played just as long as It took to wear out 2 sets of normal double a's and they still show up as full.

These 2500 mAh batteries are champs.

gzusnw said:

The disc part, they are just covering themselves - don't worry about it.

Thank you a lot vagrant and Haz ... this was worrying me a lot!

Back