Hey check here I need support!!! =)

zurukea

Billy Talent is awesomest
Jun 20, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
Hey some of you may know that I recently did a thread about making a new game for Wii and even though you all said i'm just a small fish in a big Nintendo ocean i'm going to try. Please visit my site www.wiiworldplaning.piczo.com to give me support and read the plans. I work on this daily and I still have a long way to go before it worthy of Nintendo but check it every so often to see my progress and incase you can't find it any suggestion can be sent to [email protected]

(don't forget to check out the petition page)

www.wiiworldplaning.piczo.com

Nice :D Good luck with it though. How are you planning on doing this?

And maybe improve youre website a little. It doesnt look very good and kinda gives a wrong impression

Signing a petition to send to Nintendo isn't going to get it done. For example, a group of people were making a 3D version of Crono Trigger that was playable on the PC. Square found out about it and canceled the project. A petition was made to see if they could continue making it....well I don't think Square even looked at it.

Sorry but a piczo is not going to get it done my friend.

Best of luck though trying to get it done.

Just work on a few things like the site, spelling etc, they continue from there.
That way someone will take you seriously.

you spelt forums wrong, if you want this to work, you should improve your spelling & get a high-class domain ".com" not ".piczo.com"

Hey I think I gave you the worng idea when I topld you what to do...I'm sorry but if this got turned into a game I'd shoot myself...seriously it's like a game for todlers

Last edited:
Sorry mate, the only way nintendo might even consider looking at this is if it wasnt made on Piczo and the designs wernt so poor. That may be a little harsh but sry, maybe if u got better at designing you might have a better chance, either way, i wish you good luck!
+Im 13 to so im not coming down on you

Back