Hey check here I need support!!! =)

I wouldn't consider it advertising seeing as he's not really asking people to take part in any poll and or forum. He's just asking people to sign his petition for a game he would like to see made.

As for the game itself I don't think it's going to get far, sorry.

ok forget my website and ignore my spelling, I'm just going to hang low and work my magic and just wait. When this game comes out for Wii you'll here from me again lol

My god the Wii owns... said:
You spelled "spelled" wrong. Idiot.

American Heritage Dictionary
spelt 2 (spělt)
v. A past tense and a past participle of spell 1.

masonb15 said:
Signing a petition to send to Nintendo isn't going to get it done. For example, a group of people were making a 3D version of Crono Trigger that was playable on the PC. Square found out about it and canceled the project. A petition was made to see if they could continue making it....well I don't think Square even looked at it.

As far as i remember this project was for N64 and D/L for your 1964 Emulator making for PC~

Skippy said:
American Heritage Dictionary
spelt 2 (spělt)
v. A past tense and a past participle of spell 1.
You'd think people would check before making cocky comments. Maybe My god the Wii owns... can ask in his next English class.

zurukea said:
ok forget my website and ignore my spelling, I'm just going to hang low and work my magic and just wait. When this game comes out for Wii you'll here from me again lol
ok good luck...but i think it animal crossing could be incorporating the idea already. I've heard that they're making an online where you can visit other peoples towns, even if the other guy isn't online. If they make things like lobbys, WITH OR WITHOUT THE HEADSET, your idea may not work out so well. But good luck again!:smilewinkgrin:

Marc said:
You'd think people would check before making cocky comments. Maybe My god the Wii owns... can ask in his next English class.
What makes it even funnier is in his signature is "Learn how to spell", idiot

I stand corrected. Somewhat.
1. Nearly every modern spell-checker marks the word "spelt" as incorrect, seeing as it's rarely used in modern English any more.
2. The definition you gave for "spelt" was the second entry in the dictionary. Meaning not only was it not given as a sub-definition of the first definition, it was given an entire secondary definition, noted with the superscript "2".

Have fun speaking Ye Olde English.

Back