Hey, Everyone! ^___^* I'm new!

Essence

Your Chocolate Lady Gamer
Sep 12, 2007
NC,USA
Wii Online Code
3379-0790-9079-0187
Hey,Everyone! I'm Essence! I have had my wii for a few months now and own quite a few games for it. I am a TRUE gamer! I have almost ever system and own over 300 games in all, so I have quite alot to talk about. lol! I make movies with the sims 2 and I have a drama series coming out soon. So, be on the look out for that.

I have my wii number up so add me if you would like to be frieeends and message me anytime! :lol:

300 games huh? when was the last time you left the house?

jk welcome to wiichat. We can't all be that hardcore but stick around you'll find plenty to discuss.

Hey! Welcome to the site! wow...300 games? i got 50?60? i think. cya around bud and remember to follow the rules around here!

Essence said:
Hey,Everyone! I'm Essence! I have had my wii for a few months now and own quite a few games for it. I am a TRUE gamer! I have almost ever system and own over 300 games in all, so I have quite alot to talk about. lol! I make movies with the sims 2 and I have a drama series coming out soon. So, be on the look out for that.

I have my wii number up so add me if you would like to be frieeends and message me anytime! :lol:

lol.....i think i beat you by a few games.....:lol:

welcome to wiichat....im wario

Yes Sir! *salutes*

Thanks,guys, for the warm welcomes! I will be sure to behave and follow the rules...as long as I am treated equally. Heheh! Other than that, Im sure I will have fun here. Besides, I must be the only hot black female gamer here, right? lol! I get special treatment? LOL! JK! lol!

I have to be giddy..being a moviemaker and graphic designer and all. LOL! Work loads does something to ya...:ciappa:

Well...

Say whaaaat? Really? Well, I promise to be a good girl. lol! I just hope that people will enlighten me more with their knowledge on stuff...and I will share mine. heheh! Keeping it real, ya'know?

Aww...

Awww, man. Do I gotta? Ok...I'll go read..sniff*:(

its not a matter of " you have too" its just better you did. like i never read the rules but i know them from common sense.

And there are a few female gamers here on wiichat...WiiWouldLike2Play, Surfinrach90, Frogger...thats all i can remember.

And yes you will be treated equally. there is no discrimination here on wiichat as of now. i never really noticed any but *looks at kira* SOMEBODY thinks otherwise. lol

Last edited:
Yeaaahh....just beware for some pervert may eventually join wiichat and stalk you.....but that has like a 0.9999999999999999999 chance of happenning.....or was it 75%?

Back