Hey!

tyrannochu

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2009
Michigan
Hey Guys,

I'm tyrannochu and I really enjoy competitivley battling. I have rarely lost a battle, unless they cheat and use crap like Arceus or a hacked Spiritomb with Wonder Guard :mad5:

So if any one wants to Battle or Trade on the Nintendo WFC then my Pal Pad number is: 3308 8951 7375

I may also need yours so send an e-mail with your Pal Pad number, and a date and time youd like to trade or Battle and for trades what you want and what you'll offer. NOTICE---> In battle I use Lv.100s, no hacked pokemon obviously, and no no NO legendaries. I hope to have a very entertaining battle with some of you.

LATER!;)

Actual competative battling I doubt. EVs/IVs/etc. We don't get many ACTUAL competative battlers here. Like 1 a year maybe, but the "no legendaries" thing is a sign of a competative wanabe. No offense whatsoever by the way. I'd battle you myself to see, but I'm stuck on WPA security encription codes so I can't use my DS' wifi...

Welcome to WiiChat. Hope you read the rules and get to meet some of the other battlers around here, if there are any left that is.

If you want any advice or have any questions, PM me.

So I've never been to an official competition, but couldn't you go somewhere with wifi?

The no legendaries is cuz I know there are some people who would use them other wise. Maybe I should rephrase that to no one from the Uber tier. Pokemon like Azelf and Cresselia are fine.

Hey Guys,

I'm tyrannochu and I really enjoy competitivley battling. I have rarely lost a battle, unless they cheat and use crap like Arceus or a hacked Spiritomb with Wonder Guard :mad5:

So if any one wants to Battle or Trade on the Nintendo WFC then my Pal Pad number is: 3308 8951 7375

I may also need yours so send an e-mail with your Pal Pad number, and a date and time youd like to trade or Battle and for trades what you want and what you'll offer. NOTICE---> In battle I use Lv.100s, no hacked pokemon obviously, and no no NO legendaries. I hope to have a very entertaining battle with some of you.

LATER!;)

imma hacker, what you gonna do about it? :lol:

Back