Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi Guys, THE question, to buy or not to buy

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by warsfear, Jan 18, 2007.

1. warsfear

warsfear WiiChat Member

Now listen guys, I know many of you are fanatics, so I ask you to look at a different point of view here.
    I am actually someone who loves PS - Tekken Crash, and classics, more I believe, than Nintendo Titles.
    I am just wondering if it's worth the price completely, and if the new way of playing games, does not ruin gaming opportunities, for example , if you were to put Tekken on the Wii, it would be pretty difficult to play because of these new controls. And please don't mention "It's possible". No, I am talking about full and great control.
    But yes, I actually loved smash bros on the N64 back then, and till now have not really touched any Nintendo's, including Wii (which isn't out in Israel).
    OK, so here are a few questions:
    1. Worth buying, worth the price completely?
    2. Does it ruin complex gaming? and do these new controls get tiresome?
    3. I don't have much time on my hands since I'm currently in the army, and I was wondering if the internet would work here on the Wii, and if most games support it.
    4. umm I think that's about it, please let me know additional things I should know.

Oh, btw, I'm a huge multiplayer fan, I like solo but it is NO reason I would buy a wii. am only interested in playing with friends at home, and on the net.

Thanks. Please consider your words carefully cuz I might end up buying everything and end up disappointed. :]

2. chain blade

chain blade I love my wii!!!

Wii Friend Code: 3762-5070-6059-6459
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    o im da first to post yay!! anyway id say yes it is devinitly worth it.but pleeeeeez go to my full reveiw on the wii its called y u should buy a wii and its in nintendo wii chat ok thanks, G.I Joe hahaha only joking!

3. chain blade

chain blade I love my wii!!!

Wii Friend Code: 3762-5070-6059-6459
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    about the g.i joe thing but go to the reveiw youll be plezzed!