Hi Guys, THE question, to buy or not to buy

warsfear

WiiChat Member
Jan 18, 2007
Now listen guys, I know many of you are fanatics, so I ask you to look at a different point of view here.
I am actually someone who loves PS - Tekken Crash, and classics, more I believe, than Nintendo Titles.
I am just wondering if it's worth the price completely, and if the new way of playing games, does not ruin gaming opportunities, for example , if you were to put Tekken on the Wii, it would be pretty difficult to play because of these new controls. And please don't mention "It's possible". No, I am talking about full and great control.
But yes, I actually loved smash bros on the N64 back then, and till now have not really touched any Nintendo's, including Wii (which isn't out in Israel).
OK, so here are a few questions:
1. Worth buying, worth the price completely?
2. Does it ruin complex gaming? and do these new controls get tiresome?
3. I don't have much time on my hands since I'm currently in the army, and I was wondering if the internet would work here on the Wii, and if most games support it.
4. umm I think that's about it, please let me know additional things I should know.

Oh, btw, I'm a huge multiplayer fan, I like solo but it is NO reason I would buy a wii. am only interested in playing with friends at home, and on the net.

Thanks. Please consider your words carefully cuz I might end up buying everything and end up disappointed. :]

o im da first to post yay!! anyway id say yes it is devinitly worth it.but pleeeeeez go to my full reveiw on the wii its called y u should buy a wii and its in nintendo wii chat ok thanks, G.I Joe hahaha only joking!

Back