high school musical 2

Jun 16, 2007
anybody watch even a little of disney channel? i watch a few movies on there, and there greatest movie was high school musical 2, which premeired this weekend, it was 2wice as good as the first one, anyone else watch disney channel? or any other kid channels? (such as nickolodeon, abc family)

Last edited:
Meh I never liked the high school musical stuff.
Sister is watching that right now.

Ummm I don't know what you were watching but high school musical 2 was absolutely dreadful. I actually mildly enjoyed the first, but this one was flat-out bad.

Oh, and btw, Brink is the best Disney Channel original movie.

Whatcha eaten?
Nunya!
Whats Nunya?
Nunya business!

Ohhhhh snap!
Best.Quote.In.Movie.History,

Nah, I don't. But, wow. Millons of people have watched it! Amazing. I'm not surprised. The first HSM was a huge hit (didn't watch that either). Many of the girls I know in school watch them all! Lols. But, I also heard that HSM3 is coming out in theaters, in 08.

nic7 said:
Oh, and btw, Brink is the best Disney Channel original movie.

OMGOSH, love love loveeeeeee that movie! Lols!

Last edited:
coming to theaters? that doesnt make sense since the first 2 didnt, but then again the same people who saw the first 2 premier on disney channel will see them in the theater

Uhh what are you talking about Johnny Tsunami was definantly the best Disney Channel movie ever. Jeeze anyone who knows anything could see that.

wow. I watched the first one and thought it was alright. I watched this one as well, and liked it. I don't think I would pay for HSM 3 though.

I'm gritting my teeth through this topic.

Why would anyone watch such pure cheese on your television such as High School Musical? I don't know what the deal is with it.

It's not big in Britain at all, apart from the few girls, and the ones who think there are good looking actors in it, we don't see anything special about it.

I've always hated Disney, they've stopped killing off my favourite characters, but they fail to stop the singing. The God damn singing.

I hate singing in nearly every movie, unless it's totally called for and actually forms some sense of humour. There's just ridiculous amounts of singing in Disney films, it destroys the plot, knowing that had to be rehersed, I'd like to believe the story and get into it, not listen to a perfectly sculptured singing rhyme thingamagig.

Frogger said:
I'm gritting my teeth through this topic.

Why would anyone watch such pure cheese on your television such as High School Musical? I don't know what the deal is with it.

It's not big in Britain at all, apart from the few girls, and the ones who think there are good looking actors in it, we don't see anything special about it.

I've always hated Disney, they've stopped killing off my favourite characters, but they fail to stop the singing. The God damn singing.

I hate singing in nearly every movie, unless it's totally called for and actually forms some sense of humour. There's just ridiculous amounts of singing in Disney films, it destroys the plot, knowing that had to be rehersed, I'd like to believe the story and get into it, not listen to a perfectly sculptured singing rhyme thingamagig.

I like High School Musical :( lol

Haven't seen HSM2 though :( Not yet at least. :)

Bollywood movies always have singing in their movies, which actually make their movies quite amazing, even though I don't understand a word they say, luckily there are subtitles :)

Last edited:
I watched High School Musical and it was alright but pretty boring. High School Musical 2 was dreadful. I had to find something else to do while watching and I paid more attention to doing other stuff than watching.

Back