Hmmm.. just thought of something.

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
First off: I don't have a Wii yet.

Anyways - I just noticed that if I stand up while playing Wii.. I'll be pointing it down because my TV is actually below me. Will this effect gameplay? I'll probably end up sitting down most of the time, but I would like to stand for some games.

Do I have to point down or something? Is it hard?

Put the sensor where it will be most comfortable for you. Tape/Screw it to the wall if you wana.

I'm not sure if this would work - maybe others can go further

but for you I'm thinking you could place the sensor bar above the tv and in the Wii settings say it's below the tv therefore raising the cursor

Otherwise you should raise the tv as any games that involve aiming (FPS, Zelda, ect... wll be difficult)

Where you are standing dosen't really affect the wii at all, it can still sense where you are. You may not get as accurate while using the pointer, but during gameplay, it is flawless.

You should be fine. My TV is at my level but my sensor bar is resting on the floor. I don't point down or anything, everything works fine.

DrYou said:
Put the sensor where it will be most comfortable for you. Tape/Screw it to the wall if you wana.

Pfffft. Forget that, use candles.

My TV is slightly below me when I stand up as well, it's fine.

ftcmark said:
Where you are standing dosen't really affect the wii at all, it can still sense where you are. You may not get as accurate while using the pointer, but during gameplay, it is flawless.
but the thing is you use the pointer for some games (making it part of gameplay):tard:

Back