HMV - You are the best!

Well I have the complete opposite view, I ordered in September and then last week HMV cancelled my order, and my friend who ordered 2 months after me got one guaranteed from them. They are twats.

Amazon.co.uk FTW!

Christo said:
Well I have the complete opposite view, I ordered in September and then last week HMV cancelled my order, and my friend who ordered 2 months after me got one guaranteed from them. They are twats.

Amazon.co.uk FTW!

They must of had a reason for cancelling your order.

Yay I'm getting a Wii at 8:30am! Lucky I work from home on Fridays :)

LukasJunior said:
GAMESTATION r the BEST,,,,,preordered my from there...cnt w8 for the 8th.....but wiil us europeans need to camp out??

Nah I doub't it, plus we have pre-ordered so who cares, we can just walk past all the campers and kick them on our way out and go haha ***** this was the last Wii and see what they do muhahaha :devil:

Silent-Sniper said:
Nah I doub't it, plus we have pre-ordered so who cares, we can just walk past all the campers and kick them on our way out and go haha ***** this was the last Wii and see what they do muhahaha :devil:
Ha Ha wiked i mite just do that!!:devil: I will piss on them lol..o.j

Haz said:
They must of had a reason for cancelling your order.

Yay I'm getting a Wii at 8:30am! Lucky I work from home on Fridays :)

No they didnt, I aksed, the reason why my friend got one was because he did it through the HMV phone line, so I guess its a different company. Still they are bastards and I much prefer Amazon, much more reliable, Ive ordered off HMV before and recieved damged items multiple times.

Back