Hoorah! The Giants won!

If Tom fukin Brady would have his **** together theyd' have won...

The Giants defense was the reason for the win, they played amazing for 95% of the game.

I'm glad they won. Bout time those cheat'n bas***** Patriots lost. I swear in multiple games when NE would be on Offense before the hike, their lineman (nose) would move his left leg, then rock his shoulder back and would cause the opposing team to false start, It's bull****. Once you're in the 3 point stance, and team is set you CAN'T MOVE. So I'm glad they lost, but then again I'm not a big Giants fan anyways. No offense to any Patriot fans here. My fight lies with them not any of you :)

Last edited:
Agreed, they didn't deserve to win 3 of their regular season games, and definitely didn't deserve to go undefeated. I'm glad Goodell is under investigation for destroying the Spy-Gate tapes. Why would he do that? Covering up for the Patriots. I'm glad Brady played mediocre, and Eli showed him up (though I do dislike Eli, I'm glad the Giants ruined the Patriots season).

Brady played like ass and so did every receiver except Welkins and Moss.
Giants werent impressive at all, least of all that joke Eli Manning.
So dissapointed...

Tails McCloud~ said:
So dissapointed...

did you not watch the same game i watched? the Giants played a great game, especially their defense, Brady was eating dirt more then half the time he had the ball. and Eli wasnt playing great but he did happen to get the ball moving. This was probally the best game ever played by the Giants , no doubt about it they played great all around. and on top of it all they shut these assholes down. Thats what they get for getting so cocky and thinking they had it won already, i wonder how they feel now that they trademarked 19-0 ha! what a joke and waste. Go Giants!

^My thoughts exactly. The Gaints had me nervous in the final 2:00 with their third downs (and fourth down) though. It was one of the most suspenseful endings to a football game ever. I got a kick out of how Bellucheck (probably misspelled) left the field with 1 sec left on the clock and didn't even stay for the last play.

Tails McCloud~ said:
So dissapointed...

Someone has been eating the bitter clam chowder. Eli certainly played MUCH better than Brady, who is supposedly the best quarterback in football.

LOL!

Tails McCloud~ said:
So dissapointed...
Sounds like you were convinced the Patriots were unbeatable.

Did you watch the same game everyone else did? The Patriots were outplayed, out-coached, and had a lacking of effort, or so it seemed to me.

I don't care much for Eli, but he definitely was able to outplay Brady, because Brady was turned into a mediocre qb because of the pressure the Giants were able to force upon him. I don't even see how you can blame it on anybody, the Patriots didn't lose the game, the Giants won it.

Back