HA i won a ds at a machine for £1

That just proves how little of a chance you have of winning those things. Nobody believes you win them when you do! =P

That damn game thingy's rigged at the last level so u actually believe u f***ed it up. Saw a friend play it and he did it 10 times b4 giving up and I said to him that his aim was right it was the machine that did it to him, which caused him to lose every time.

Tho congrats to the $1 DS and Ipod. =D

Mitch2025 said:
i can get to the very top level everytime but i ALWAYS screw up on it. same with my friend. it sucks because its so easy to get to the top level but it goes so fast that its nearly impossible to stop the block at the right spot. i was so close to winning a black DS :(

Unlucky mate, the best thing I've ever won is Shrek Toy - brings back memories, considering I was very happy after that:crazy:

Don't ask why I was young:ciappa:

I got like 800 tickets off a lucky shot once and got me a Donkey Kong plushie. Then I walk around EB games with it. :D

I did a thing where it's like a touch screen and you go through a light maze! won my gameboyadvance sp there! only problem was I had a DS and an SP!!!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

wii_cammy said:
it was a games machine were u had to press a button to build up levels

i played the exact same machine and won a yelllow offical liverpool away strip......................HOORAY FOR US!

wii_cammy said:
it was a games machine were u had to press a button to build up levels
ooooo i thought that game was rigged
Stackers?
i can get to the last level all the time, is the trick on the last level to click the button when its a block before where you need to stack it? i ran out of money by the time i thought of that

Back