I won a DS...

Bloodfin182 said:
Yeah, I realize its not going to be any Xbox Live, but just wondering how good it actually is.

And I also just thought of some questions......For the WiFi USB adaptor, that will work with both my Wii and DS correct? So if I have them both in the same room, they can both be online at once?

And for Mario Kart DS, is the stylus used in that game?

works for both Wii and DS, you can have up to 5 total combined Wii's and DS's, they don't have to be in the same room, either.

if you can use the stylus, i never do.

Frogger said:
Yeah, Mario Kart's pretty great online, but it's rare you get four racers and it takes like 3 minutes to gather people... and, y'know... hundreds of people disconnect on you (not if you race me though :p )
Yeah I know what you mean. I hate those losers (literally) who disconnect on you because you are winning and they are losing.

Byuakuya said:
Yeah I know what you mean. I hate those losers (literally) who disconnect on you because you are winning and they are losing.

It's usually when you have two people though, you have to waste your time on two races and straight after the third win it's disconnecting time, or to really annoy you, disconnect at last minute.

I come across disconnecters regularly, guaranteed that if you gather four people you will most likely never ever finish with four people.

There can be glitches as well. I was playing someone through MSN and it was a terribly close finish (because the bugger had 3 blue shells attack me) and because he was in Canada it lagged. To me, I won, it said I won, but played the music I lost, somehow, it said he won too. (Unless he's a compulsive liar which I could believe.) But, players do appear to be flying if it's so far away from you, that's why I choose continental sometimes, and somehow end up with the same people I've played. Don't people play in Europe? :wtf:

Back