hope its not just me

jimbo125

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
hello i was playing some vc games todat i had wii sports in the drive drive i exited the vc games and loaded up wii sports the drive was making a strange clicking noise i had just a black screen after about 30 seconds i had an error message come up cant remember exactly what it said something like eject the disc and switch off the console i ejected the disc but it wouldnt let me swith it off so in the end i had to pull the power lead out switched it back on and its fine now i hope its not just me as i have had 5 x box 360s so far thats why i ditched microsoft and went for nintendo please tell me im not cursed

this has never happened to me but i have noticed other problems with mine like i used to be able to turn my wii of with my wiimote now when i press the power bottun on my wiimote it just turns my wiimote off and so i have to turn it off manualy by hitting the power botton on my wii but it still doesnt go off, so i have to unplug it. Anyone else have this?

I have a problem with my Wiimote too. When I used to play boxing, having the Wiimote at the same level as the Nunchuk made the two gloves at the same level. After my friend has played with it (a bit roughly, but I don't think he smacked anything), it is not the same anymore: when the Wiimote and Nunchuck are at the same level, the gloves are not level anymore. I find this very upsetting. Also, my character dodges when I don't ask him to. Anybody can help?

Back